We are currently accepting applications for talented, creative, positive bloggers who have a passion for creating and sharing inspiring ideas and content, stunning photography, and being a part of a fun, collaborative community.
WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR:
- Original, high quality content that is inspiring, entertaining, and/or educational.
- Bright, clear, crisp photography that thoughtfully considers good lighting, composition, focus, and styling.
- Someone with prior experience with WordPress, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Posts written with impeccable grammar, punctuation, and spelling, with a minimum of 250 words and 4-5 photos.
- Someone who is organized, timely, personable, and communicative.
- DIY & Home Decor (crafts, carpentry/woodworking projects, interior decorating, organization)
- Food & Drink (recipes, restaurant reviews/recommendations)
- Lifestyle (travel, fashion, beauty, parenting, military life is a plus!)
POST SCHEDULING OPPORTUNITIES:
- Monthly, for 6 months
- Bi-Monthly, for 3 or 6 months
- Quarterly, for 1 year
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Contributors will be paid per post. Payment will be negotiated dependent upon the scope of the content, but may range anywhere from $75-$250+ per post.
- Promotion on The House of Wood social media channels including Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Your photo, short bio, blog URL, and contributor posts will be listed in the “My Team” section.
- Mentorship, guidance, support, and community. Building a strong tribe is an integral part of this blogging world and I’ve learned so much from a handful of amazing people who have been very generous with their time, expertise, and insight. I fully believe and try to live out the idea that “a rising tide lifts all ships” and I’d love to share my knowledge and experience with you.
- Potential brand sponsorships.