This mini brownie trifle with toasted coconut uses your favorite brownie recipe and a cream cheese layer to make beautiful desserts for any occasion.
- 1 recipe brownies (for 8x8 or 9x9 pan), crumbled
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 cup sweetened coconut
- Beat cream cheese, vanilla extract, and sweetened condensed milk with a mixer at medium speed until well blended.
- Carefully fold in whipped cream until well blended. Chill before making trifles.
- Brown coconut in skillet over medium to medium-low heat, stirring until toasted – about 7-8 minutes.
- Layer in small glasses or dessert dishes, beginning with brownie crumbles, then cream cheese layer, then coconut. My dishes took 2 layers of each, but add more layers for deeper dishes.