Mexican corn on the cob is coated with juicy butter, finished with chili powder and fresh cilantro, sprinkled with cotija cheese. Yum!
- 4 ears of fresh corn (with husks)
- 1 TBS chili powder
- 1 TBS butter
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 cup cotija cheese
- Preheat oven to 365º F. You can also put the corn cobs on the grill.
- Grill the corn cobs in the husks for 15-20 minutes
- Transfer the corn to a plate, peel the husks and silk off, then brush it with melted butter, sprinkle with chili powder and cotija cheese.
- Serve with fresh chopped cilantro and enjoy!