Here’s a list of my favorite tools and accessories. Whether you’re a hardcore DIY weekend warrior, contractor, renovator, or novice handyperson, these are stellar additions to both your home and workshop.
- Bosch 65-Ft. Laser Distance Measurer $39 – such a handy tool when you need exact measurements (within 1/16″ accuracy!). Record length, area, and volume from one position.
- Milwaukee LED Pivoting Rechargeable Flashlight $59 – this is one of our favorite flashlights. Super bright with a magnetic base and pivoting head.
- Gorilla Ladders Steel Step Stool $43 – I have this one in my shop and it’s super handy, durable, and strong! Folds up neatly and easily.
- Husky 50-Ft. Retractable Extension Cord Reel $69 – another great addition to my shop. The cord retracts and stores neatly overhead.
- Firm Grip Trade Master Duck Canvas Gloves $14 – Adam’s favorite general-purpose work gloves.
- DeWalt 20-Compartment Small Parts Organizer $16 – organization is one of my love languages and I use this small parts organizer to store various screws and nails – easily transports to and from the job site.
- Gerber Multi-Tool $25 – an everyday carry for me!
- Dremel Go Cordless Screwdriver and Versa Power Cleaner $89 – great for household tasks. We use the Versa for hard-to-clean dishes and the Go screwdriver is a mainstay in our kitchen drawer.
- 10-Inch Pro-Claw Moulding Puller $17 – we used this a ton when we were pulling baseboards and floorboards up. Super handy tool to have for most home renovation projects.
- Husky Digital Sliding T-Bevel/Angle Finder $25 – great for finding funky angles (crown molding installation?!). Comes with a lifetime warranty, receipt not required, no questions asked!
- Husky Trigger Clamp Set $10 – some of my most-used clamps in my shop. A great price and value! Also has a lifetime warranty!
- Ryobi Stud Detector $30 – find the studs in the wall easily. It has a built-in marker too.
- Bosch 30-Ft. Self-Leveling Laser Level $39 – this was essential when we tiled our guest bathroom. We also use it to hang picture frames.
- WORX Pegasus Multi-Function Work Table and Sawhorse $159 – a versatile workstation that easily transports.
- 6-Inch Steel Electronic Digital Caliper $18 – when you need precision measurements.
- Milwaukee 25-Ft. Compact Auto Lock Tape Measure $15 – one of my favorite tape measures, with a convenient auto-lock feature.
- Ridgid 16-Gallon Wet/Dry Shop Vacuum $119 – another workshop staple.
- Husky 52-Inch 9-Drawer Deep Tool Chest Mobile Workbench $648 – stores a ton of tools and accessories, I love the pretty wood top.
- DeWalt Cordless Brushless Combo Kit $499 – an excellent combo kit with incredible value!
- Victorinox Swiss Army Multi-Tool $76 – an everyday carry – we use this multi-tool on a daily basis.
Easy to read and understand!! Thanks