Mother’s Day is about 2 weeks away! Here are a few gift ideas I’ve curated for you – this list features some of my favorite things, as well as a few things that are on my own wishlist this year!
2022 Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- Electric water kettle – this would be great to give alongside a monthly tea subscription (listed below)
- Always pan – this pan has a cult following, and rightly so – this pan does it all, from frying, sautéing, steaming, and more.
- Fuzzy slippers – you can’t go wrong with fuzzy slippers! Make her a gift basket with a comfy pajama set, robe, and silk pillowcase!
- Ray-Ban hexagonal sunglasses
- KitchenAid stand mixer – if she doesn’t already have one of these, this is a must-have staple in our kitchen!
- Compact Air Fryer – every time we use our air fryer, I’m astounded and left wondering why we don’t use it more often!
- Cotton robe – love this lightweight waffle texture!
- Jade gua sha facial tool set – pair this gift with the mini facial toning device listed below and give her a complete spa package!
- Dyson Supersonic hair dryer – spoil her with this splurge item!
- Personalized name necklace – have her kiddos’ names engraved in this necklace and give her a sweet and touching piece of jewelry she won’t ever want to take off.
- Tarte face palette – love this makeup palette!
- Travel jewelry case – for the jet-setter mom. Pair this gift with the travel cosmetic case and leather charger roll-up case listed below.
- Cricut Joy electronic cutting machine – for the crafty mom!
- Rothy’s camouflage loafers – these are some of my favorite pairs of shoes – they’re so comfy and go with pretty much every outfit.
- Silk Queen pillowcase
- Essential oil diffuser – we’ve gotten away from burning candles and use an essential oil diffuser instead. It makes the whole house smell divine.
- Wireless charger and catchall tray – this one is on my list!
- Wine delivery subscription – two words: WINE SUBSCRIPTION. Need I say more?
- Monthly tea subscription – if wine isn’t her thing, how about a monthly tea subscription instead?
- Bucket towel warmer – there’s nothing more luxurious than wrapping yourself in a warm towel after a shower.
- New York Times custom front page puzzle – customize this puzzle with her birthdate that coincides with a NYT front page.
- Personalized family and state art – you can never go wrong with a personalized gift.
- Leather charger roll-up case
- Mini facial toning device
- Tabletop jewelry stand
- Color-dipped cheese board – making a cheese board is one of my favorite things and presentation is everything!
- Pajama set
- Bistro tile cake stand – such a pretty cake stand!
- Travel cosmetic case
- Ruffled baking Dish
- Caroline leather handbag – this is such a smart looking bag!
- Organized home planner – for the Type A mom who runs the household like a tight ship.
basket random says
It’s very easy to read and understand!! Thanks