I don’t know about you, but stocking stuffers are usually an afterthought for me. I put all of my brain power into getting the perfect Christmas gifts, that I forget all about filling the stockings too. I’m usually rummaging through the Target dollar spot at the last minute, just to fill our stockings with useless crap. So I’ve put together a list of great stocking stuffers for everyone on your list!
If you’re on the hunt for stocking stuffer ideas for the DIYer in your life, I’ve also published this post. I own and use all of these things in my shop. They’re easy on the wallet and incredibly useful to have.
- Capri Blue Mini Volcano Candle – if you’ve ever stepped into an Anthropologie store and wondered why it smells so good, this is why!
- Wood Aluminum Bottle Stopper
- LEGO Grab Bag Lot of 10 Minifigures – my son LOVES these little LEGO men – they keep him occupied for hours!
- Nest Fragrances Rollerball
- Sephora Eye Love Eyeshadow Palette
- Da Bomb Bath Bomb
- Tortoise AirPods Case
- 5-Oz. Stainless Steel Monogrammed Flask
- Pack of 10 Silicone Straws and Travel Case – as more and more restaurants are banning the use of plastic straws, this eco-friendly option is helpful to have on hand!
- Extra Dark Hot Cocoa – you had me at CHOCOLATE.
- Bananagrams Game – a classic!
- Fortnite Micro Dart-Firing Blaster
- Wooden Phone Stand with Amplifier
- Women’s Fleece e-Tip Gloves – gloves are always a sure bed and these still allow you to scroll on your smartphone.
- Calico Critters Outback Koala Family
- Travel Size Sugar Lip Moisturizing Trio
- Jade De-Puffing Face Roller – my friend (who has the most perfect skin ever) swears by this jade roller!
- Crayola Scribble Scrubbie
- Black Circle Pocket Comb
- Dog Playing Cards
Your work is so full of useful information.
Alwi Taha Albar says
Thank for Information about DIY word working, but it, s very worderfull from a women idea and best created. Well, now I want to know, how to make a steel reclaining join part in indoor sofa, than if there more information or picture about this, I need that. Thank again.
Milla from Sukhi says
Love those little koalas!
And Merry Christmas to you!