10 stocking stuffers for DIYers
I don’t know about you, but stocking stuffers are usually an afterthought for me. I put all of my brain power into getting the perfect Christmas gifts, that I forget all about filling the stockings too. I’m usually rummaging through the Target dollar spot at the last minute, just to fill our stockings with useless crap. So I’ve put together a list of great stocking stuffers for the DIYer in your life. I own and use all of these things in my shop. They’re easy on the wallet and incredibly useful to have.
*This post contains affiliate links. To read my full disclosure policy, click here.
- Painter’s Pyramids – these little pyramids are so useful when painting or staining a project. They prop up my workpieces perfectly without leaving noticeable marks on the surface.
- Bench Cookies – aren’t they cute? They hold my projects firmly on my workbench when I sand, route, or finish them.
- Kreg R3 Jr. Pocket Hole Jig – I hardly build anything without my Kreg pocket hole jig. This is a great starter kit if you want to get your feet wet in pocket hole joinery.
- Dremel Micro Rotary Tool – such a handy tool to have. I use it to engrave and detail-sand pieces.
- Silicone Glue Brush – I no longer have to use my finger to spread the glue on my workpiece. When the glue dries on the silicone brush, it’s fun to peel it off – cleans up nicely.
- Kreg Multi-Mark Tool – a handy multi-purpose measuring and marking tool that includes a torpedo level.
- E-Z Mark Line Cords – takes the guesswork out of where to nail or screw – a quick and easy way of marking the location of interior components.
- FastCap Glu-Bot Glue Bottle – fill it with your favorite glue (mine is Titebond II) – it’s easy to squeeze a perfect line of glue every time.
- Kreg Shelf Pin Jig – a guide so you can drill perfectly-spaced shelf pin holes for adjustable shelving.
- Square Check for Tape Measures – checking for square is so important but can be frustrating when the tape measure won’t stay where you put it. This handy little gadget keeps the tape measure in place so you can get an accurate reading.
Hope this list helps you pick the perfect stocking stuffers for the DIYer in your life. Wishing you the happiest of holidays, friends!