Hi friends, I hope you had a great weekend! I’m excited to be joining in this fun Pretty Packages series hosted by Brooklyn Limestone. Myself, along with 13 other talented bloggers are sharing inspiring and creative wrapping paper ideas, just in time for Christmas!
*This post contains affiliate links. To read my full disclosure policy, click here.
I usually have several rolls of kraft paper on-hand. Did you know they come in all different colors? I love how versatile kraft paper is – you can dress it up or dress it down in so many ways – it’s the perfect neutral background. I wrapped my daughter’s gift with this brown kraft paper then tied a pretty plaid ribbon around it. Plaid is so popular right now – I’m seeing it in all the stores. I tucked a couple of sprigs of rosemary and a faux poinsettia bloom to add some interest. Then I used my wood-burning tool to personalize the gift tag.
I plugged the wood burning tool in and turned it to the hottest setting. Meanwhile, I sketched the design on the tag with a pencil. Once the tool was hot enough (it took about 5 minutes to heat up) I used the universal tip and simply traced the pencil lines. It takes a little practice getting used to the tool, so I’d suggest practicing on a piece of scrap wood until you get the hang of it. Then tie the tag on with a piece of twine and you’re done! Super simple.
Here are a few more pretty packages:
Isn’t that mini LED wreath adorable? I can’t even.
I love how natural and organic these gifts look – those twig antlers add the perfect rustic touch.
Want to think outside of the box, literally? How about mason jars or even oatmeal containers?
Look at these adorable jar toppers – those mini pom poms though!
Save those oatmeal containers and wrap them in some pretty paper and you’ve got a cute (and free!) gift wrapping solution! So clever.
Thanks for reading friends! Hope you found these gift wrapping ideas inspiring.
Check out the other bloggers’ pretty packages:
- East Coast Creative – Wallpaper Wrapping
- Eclectically Vintage – DIY Giant Pom Pom Gift Toppers
- Hi Sugarplum – Felt Gift Tags
- Honey We’re Home – Yarn Pom Poms
- Life On Virginia Street – Chalk Marker Gift Tags
- Making It Lovely – DIY Laurel Leaf Gift Tags
- Migonis Home – Silver Pinecone Gift Wrap
- Rambling Renovators – Notepaper Tag and Washi Tape
- Thistlewood Farms – Personalized Wrapping Paper
- Brooklyn Limestone – Mini LED Wreath and Falalala on Chalk Paper
- Copy Cat Chic – Natural Birch Wrap with Twig Antlers
- That’s My Letter – Glass Jar with Stick Tree Toppers
- Tatertots and Jello – Wrapped Cylinder Containers
- The House of Wood – DIY Wood-Burned Gift Tags