*This post is brought to you by The Home Depot.
Hello and happy Monday friends! Are you still on the hunt for the perfect Father’s Day gift? How about this fun DIY Football Toss? You can learn how to make your own at The Home Depot DIY Workshop that is happening THIS SATURDAY! Click the image below to check your local store for details.
There are so many ways to make this fun yard game your own. Are you a Colts fan? Do love to peg piggies in the face? You guys have got to see how my awesome blogger friends customized their football tosses – be sure to click the links below to check out their tutorials.
- Sarah, Life On Virginia Street – Blue and White Striped Football Toss
- April, House by Hoff – Colts Football Toss
- Jessica, Mom 4 Real – Western Kentucky University Football Toss
- Amy, Her Toolbelt – Angry Birds Football Toss
Alright then – do you have plans this Saturday? Let’s make a DIY Football Toss!
The Home Depot #DIYWorkshop
Saturday, June 18, 2016
10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Want to see even more cool customizations of this Father’s Day Football Toss?
- That’s My Letter / Finding Home / I Am a Homemaker / Reality Daydream / The Rugged Rooster
- Build Basic / Infarrantly Creative / Cherished Bliss / Pneumatic Addict / Here Comes the Sun
- Fix This Build That / The Handmade Home / Rogue Engineer / John Malecki / Field Treasure Design
- Remodelando La Casa / Confessions of a Serial DIYer / Our Pinteresting Family / Salvage Sister and Mister / H2O Bungalow
*I acknowledge that The Home Depot is partnering with me to participate in this Workshops Program. As a part of the Program, I am receiving compensation in the form of products and services, for the purpose of promoting TheHome Depot. All expressed opinions and experiences are my own words. This post complies with the Word Of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) Ethics Code and applicable Federal Trade Commission guidelines.