Father’s Day is a little over a week away! Dads can often be the hardest to shop for, so I wrangled my husband Adam into helping me pull together these Father’s Day gift ideas. If your Pop is an outdoorsman, a tech guru, a whiskey connoisseur, or a grill master, we’ve got a little something for every dad. Here are twenty great Father’s Day gift ideas for the dad in your life:
- Nylon Sling Bag – smaller than a backpack and better than a fanny pack. Eliminates any excuse for wearing cargo shorts.
- Victorinox Swiss Army Fieldmaster – This classic pocket knife is an EDC (everyday carry) for Adam. A great, all-around utilitarian tool that can open up a bottle of wine and cut ties with his corny dad jokes all in one fell swoop.
- Victorinox Multi-Tool – Adam has several multi-tools; this is his favorite.
- Harry’s Quality Shaving Set – I bought this razor set for Adam last Christmas and he says it’s one of the best gifts he’s ever gotten.
- ENO SkyLite Camping Hammock – when camping, Adam prefers to sleep in a hammock rather than a tent.
- Woodgrain and Leather Wrist Watch – you know I had to throw in some beautiful wood grain in there somewhere, didn’t you?
- Spyderco Delica Folding Knife – a knife with a locking blade for the minimalist outdoorsman. This knife comes with an assortment of handle material choices.
- Fenix PD32 Compact LED Flashlight – Adam has a thing for flashlights. This is one he carries all the time. It’s compact and rechargeable.
- Ray-Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses – a classic.
- Herschel Supply Co. Duffle Bag – for the world traveler.
- BOSE Wireless Earbuds – great for workouts, hikes, or long commutes.
- Personalized Wood Watch Box – this would be the perfect gift for my brother-in-law, a watch collector.
- Modern Decanter – we live in Bourbon country. Need I say more?
- DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Gimbal – for the tech savvy Dad.
- RYOBI 3,000 PSI Gas Pressure Washer – we have this one and love it.
- Native Union Wireless Charger Dock – my dad is a tech guru, so I just might get him this wireless charger.
- Harry’s Bar Soap – Adam loves the Stone scent best.
- Poker Chip Set with Carrying Case – a great poker set with stellar reviews for the man with the best poker face.
- Ryze Tech Quadcopter Drone – because what man doesn’t want a drone?!
- Charcoal Kamado Grill – cooking on a Kamado grill will change your life! The ceramic design and shape insulates heat so well and you can sear, grill, smoke, and bake food. And bonus: you can download the plans for a DIY Kamado grill table right here!
*Affiliate links used.
Leave a Reply