*This post is brought to you by The Home Depot.
Hiiiii! It’s that time again. Oh, you know what time it is. It’s time to watch my awesomely awkward self brandish some badass power tools in person! Oh yes. You read that right.
Birmingham, Alabama, I’m comin’ for y’all. Are you excited? I’m excited.
For those of you who have one giant question mark looming above your heads, allow me to expound. This year, I’ve partnered with The Home Depot and will be co-hosting a few DIY Workshops in various Home Depot stores across the country.
I knowwwww, right? Bananas!
For next month’s workshop, I’ll be at the Birmingham, AL Home Depot on Saturday, June 20th. My Home Depot homies and I are going to teach you how to build this rolling grill cart designed by the ever hip and innovative Ben Uyeda of HomeMade Modern! It’s the perfect addition to your backyard BBQ. Now let’s talk about perfect timing, shall we? This little project is comin’ atcha just in time for Father’s Day!
Wouldn’t it be super fun to bring your Dad to the workshop so you both can learn how to build this grill cart together? It would make the most perfect Father’s Day gift for your favorite grill master. Amiright or amiright? (I’m right.)
Alright! So here’s the skinny:
- DIY Workshops are held at The Home Depot stores on Saturdays and Sundays throughout each month and are totally free to attend!
- The Home Depot can provide you with the skills and confidence-boost to help you become a first class do-it-yourselfer. In-store workshops offer demonstrations with clear, step-by-step instructions for making easy home improvements, both inside and outside of the home.
- During this workshop, you can learn the skills that you need to create this crazy awesome rolling grill cart, including how to safely and properly operate power tools, as well as how to calculate measurements, and follow a design plan.
- I will be in-store co-hosting this workshop so please let us know you’ll be attending and REGISTER HERE.
So mark your calendar, grab your friends, and join me!
Where: The Home Depot, Store #881
3670 Galleria Circle
Birmingham, AL 35244
When: Saturday, June 20th
Time: 10:00am – 11:30am
Not in the Birmingham area? Worry not, my fellow DIY Enthusiasts, these DIY workshops will be taking place across the country, so be sure to check with your local Home Depot store and register to attend this event!
But wait… there’s more!
A few of my blogging besties will be co-hosting this workshop too! If you live nearby, I encourage you to attend. It’ll be exactly one ton of fun.
- Jaime – That’s My Letter – Store #1286 – 4405 Milestrip Road, Buffalo, NY
- Michelle – Decor and the Dog – Store #2104 – Southdale Shopping Center, Des Moines, IA
- Katrina – Chic Little House – Store #1532 – 3870 Quebec Street, Denver, CO
- Chris – Man Made DIY – Store #4706 – 11616 Aurora Avenue North, Seattle, WA
Yessss. I cannot even tell you how excited I am. See you out there.
*I acknowledge that The Home Depot is partnering with me to participate in this Workshops Program. As a part of the Program, I am receiving compensation in the form of products and services, for the purpose of promoting The Home Depot. All expressed opinions and experiences are my own words. This post complies with the Word Of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) Ethics Code and applicable Federal Trade Commission guidelines.