*This post is sponsored by The Home Depot.
Having the right tool for the job makes the work much easier and more efficient. This is especially true for the new RYOBI 18V ONE+ Brushless Drywall Screw Gun. Drywall work is the bane of my existence, so anything that makes this chore easier is a win in my book.
- Cordless – this screw gun is part of RYOBI’s massive 18v ONE+ battery line
- Speed – with 4,700 RPMs, it quickly drives over 3,000 screws on a single charge
- Precision – the adjustable, removable nose cone ensures precision screw depth
- Magnetic holder – honestly, I don’t understand why every tool company doesn’t incorporate this feature into their driving tools. Storing spare screws and bits right on this magnetic holder is so handy and smart!
- Affordability – at $99, this tool is incredibly affordable, compared to other tool brands
Brushless tools are all the rage these days and what that basically means is that the motor has fewer wearable parts, which extends the tool’s life. Brushless motors deliver more speed, more torque, and more durability than traditional brushed motors.
The lock-on trigger engages only when pressing to drive the screw, which eliminates noise and prolongs the battery’s runtime. There’s also a handy LED light that stays on while you work.
*I acknowledge that The Home Depot is partnering with me to participate in the ProSpective 2018 Campaign. As a part of the Program, I am receiving compensation in the form of products and services, for the purpose of promoting The Home Depot. All expressed opinions and experiences are my own words. My post complies with the Word Of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) Ethics Code and applicable Federal Trade Commission guidelines. This post contains affiliate links. To read my full disclosure policy, please click here.