One of my favorite children’s books is Dr. Seuss’s Oh, the Places You’ll Go! I love its message and the whimsical illustrations have always made me want to paint one of the scenes as a wall mural. The vibrant energy and cheery colors make it perfect for a child’s playroom. I can’t wait to make this playroom a reality for my little ones someday.
- Paint Swatches: Sherwin Williams Positive Red and Quench Blue
- Yellow Bookshelf: Urban Outfitters
- Red Number Cubby Shelf: Pottery Barn Kids (my DIY version)
- Blue Cubby Cups: Land of Nod
- Orange Dot Curtains: Land of Nod
- White Vines Basket: Land of Nod
- Red and White Striped Canvas Bucket: Pottery Barn Kids
- Play Table and Chairs: Land of Nod <—
on my ‘to build’ listbuilt!
- Red and Navy Personalized Armchairs: Pottery Barn Kids
- Dachshund Lamp: Urban Outfitters
- Yellow Floor Lamp: Urban Outfitters