Adam and I don’t usually give extravagant gifts for Valentine’s Day, but we do try to get a little something just for fun. For your sweetheart, galentine, or loved one on your list, here are some cute Valentine’s Day gift ideas that I’ve pulled together:
- Personalized Jewelry Bar Necklace – such a sweet way to wear your heart on your
- Beer Flight Paddle – for the beer connoisseur in your life
- Personalized Valet Tray – a lovely catchall for your keys, wallet, and other trinkets
- XOXO Doormat – what a nice way to welcome your guests
- Marble and Brass Domino Set – kind of in love with this set
- Heart Felt Coasters – how fun are these?
- Men’s Leather Laptop Bag – because Indiana Jones wears a satchel
- Vegan Leather Travel Jewelry Case – for the jetsetter on your list
- 100 Dates Scratch Off Poster – what a neat idea! We’re always looking for date night ideas!
- Handmade Wooden Heart Spoons – love love love these handmade spoons
- Monogrammed Tassel Keychain – I have one of these and love it!
- Watch Box – a beautiful way for the watch connoisseur to display favorite wristwatches
- Personalized Hearts Four-Across Game – can this be any cuter?! Great wedding gift idea!
- Make Your Own Hot Sauce Kit – it’s gettin’ hot in herre… spice up your life with this foodie kit
- Glass Shadow Box – to keep those precious things and display them in a beautiful way
- Personalized Family Recipe Board – wouldn’t it be the most sentimental thing to have grandma’s favorite recipe on this board?!
*Affiliate links used.
The best I read till date!!
wedding rings says
Great Valentine’s Day gift ideas. It is also a good choice to give each other a meaningful ring.