Happy Friday, House of Wood friends! It’s Maritza from Maritza Lisa and today I wanted to share this DIY Floral Envelope And Tag Set with you so that you can make and send these out to loved ones this spring!
These floral tags and envelopes are perfect for Mother’s Day too. I’ve made a little template for you to download so that this will be a quick and easy DIY you can make this weekend – so, shall we?
- Floral patterned cardstock
- Envelope and tag set template
- Gold or silver stickers
If you are making your own floral pattern, you will also need
- Graphic software (I used Silhouette Studio – there is a free version)
- Floral .png images (I got mine on Creative Market)
How to make your own patterned paper
- In your graphic software create a large rectangle (8.5 x 11 in) and fill with color
- Add your floral .png images on top of your rectangle
- Resize, replicate and arrange the images into a pattern
- Send to print on cardstock
How to make the envelope and tag set
- Feed your patterned cardstock into your printer so that the blank side will be printed on
- Open the envelope and tag set template
- Send to print on the patterned cardstock
- Using your scissors, cut along the solid lines and fold along the dashed lines
- Fill out your tag and place in the envelope
- Seal with gold or silver sticker
Pretty, right? Make as many as you like and send these little gems with pretty packages this spring and summer. The beauty of making your own designs is that you can change the backgrounds, florals, and patterns all year long! Thanks so much for reading and making with me – I can’t wait to hear how your pretty floral envelope and tag set turns out!
Maritza was born and raised in Trinidad and Tobago, then moved to Toronto, Canada to go to university where she met her husband. 2 kids later, they moved to Maryland and that’s where her creative blog, Maritza Lisa was born. A DIY enthusiast for all things pretty, Maritza’s goal is to share her DIYs and to encourage you to create with her too.