These No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls are little bites of heaven!
Hey Friend! It’s Aniko back here from Place of My Taste. As much I love to eat healthy food and I have a proper diet under control, sweets are still part of my everyday. With the super busy schedule that I have, turning on the oven is not always the option because of lack of time. And that’s exactly why I love this easy-peasy no-bake dessert. I pretty much always have these ingredients in the pantry which is a plus!Print
No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls
These No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls are so easy to make and it makes a delish dessert.
- Category: Dessert
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups quick oats
- Combine marshmallows, dark chocolate chips and light corn syrup in a heat safe bowl.
- Using a double broiler, stir often until all melted OR heat in the microwave for 20 seconds at a time, stirring in between until melted.
- Add quick oats and cinnamon to melted mixture and stir until well combined.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes while you line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Pinching small amounts of the mixture, roll into 1-2 inch balls and place on parchment.
- Allow to cool completely (pop in the fridge for a quick cool) then store at room temperature.
I also made a quick video to show you how simple it is to make these balls!
They don’t taste overwhelmingly peanut buttery, which is ok with me because I’m really more of a dark chocolate girl. If you want more of a peanut butter flavor, I’d suggest scaling back the chocolate chips to 1/4 cup and increasing the peanut butter 2/3 cup. You may have to refrigerate to maintain the shape and consistency after.
Yum! My kid came home and ate five pieces of these yummy balls in one sitting. 🙂 No surprise! They are just so good!
If you like no-bake recipes as much as I do, you will surely enjoy making these cute peanut butter oatmeal balls. Enjoy!
As always, thanks so much for reading – be sure to visit my blog at Place of My Taste where I feel so grateful to be able to share how I like to live and eat beautifully… so you can too!